Thursday, March 17, 2011

Back to Blogging by Celebrating

Life gets amazingly busy at times.  I don't feel I have lived up to my six word memoir:  "Life is great: learning and connecting."  I have learned much but have not connected.  Life is back to a simmer, so I am back to blogging. Yea!  I am going to start by celebrating the great work of the teachers and students I work with.

Smith Magazine honored my elementary school by featuring our 6 Word Stories (teacher and student versions) in their Classroom of the Week feature.  The teachers and students both worked hard and created great stories.  I am proud of them!  It is great to get the students' work to a world-wide audience.

For more information on how to use 6 Word Memoirs in your classroom, Smith Magazine has created two teacher's guides that you can download.  Also, check out Deb Day's creative writing class's 6 Word Memoirs.  They are fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations for getting your 6-Word Memoirs published on the Smith Mag page. I love your memoirs. I saved all the links above because I am definitely going to do this. I've been talking about it for weeks now, but, as always, it's busy!
    Thanks for sharing, Jana,
    Denise

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...