Wednesday, June 1, 2011

TBR Pile for 48HBC

I have been going through my TBR pile in anticipation of the 48 Hour Book Challenge from MotherReader.  I had to think about what I can pack easily (going to visit my sister-in-law for a mini-vacation) and what I already have on my iPad. 


Here's the list for this weekend:

The Alchemyst by Michael Scott (using Kindle app)
The Alchemyst: The Secrets of the Immortal Nicholas Flamel

The Name of this Book is Secret byPseudonymous Bosch (using Kindle app)
The Name of this Book Is Secret (Secret Series)

All the Lovely Bad Ones by Mary Downing Hahn
All the Lovely Bad Ones

Dark Life by Kat Falls
Dark Life

Skeleton Creek:  The Crossbones by Patrick Carman
The Crossbones (Skeleton Creek)

The Haunting of Derek Stone:  City of the Dead by Tony Abbott
City of the Dead (The Haunting of Derek Stone, Book 1)

The Haunting of Derek Stone:  Bayou Dogs by Tony Abbott
Bayou Dogs (The Haunting of Derek Stone, Book 2)

1 comment:

  1. You know, I probably wouldn't read The Alchemyst - but I love the cover of the hardback. So shiny and... tempting. I'll be interested to see what you think of it.

    Happy Reading!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...