Sunday, January 22, 2012

Ten is the Magic Number


I have posted my first item for sale on Teachers Pay Teachers, so I am feeling pretty excited.  I hope everyone checks it out and let's me know what you think.  The packet contains three activities and three word problems all revolving around the different combinations of ten.  Each activity comes with directions and a recording sheet.  The Numbers, Objects, and Bags OH MY! activity has two different versions to allow for scaffolding and differentiation.  The word problems come in two versions also.  The first version has a variety of number choices while the second version has no number choices, which allows you to choose your own numbers.  I am open to any advice on how to make this product better and what to do to make future products more successful.

4 comments:

  1. I blogged about your first Tpt product today!
    It is on my wishlist!
    Staci

    Going Nutty!

    misssquirrels@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just found your blog. Very cute. I am a new follower.

    Tricia
    Queen with Class

    ReplyDelete
  3. Miss Squirrels - Thank you so much! I am very nervous about putting my first paid product out there. This made me smile and feel better about it.

    Tricia - Welcome! I am so glad that you are here! I love your tagline "helping readers reign in the kingdom of literacy." That is awesome! I am became your 60th follower.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just saw that you are following me and have reciprocated. Best of wishes on your first TpT item!
    DillyDabbles

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...