Tuesday, February 28, 2012

I LOVE a new font



I have a confession to make.  I have an addiction, okay another one (you already know about the Sharpies).  Fonts.  I love to find a new font.  I downloaded a gazillion (okay not really) but a lot of new fonts.  I want to share the font love.  Here a just a few of my favorites (click on the picture and it will take you to the place where you can download the font for yourself):




Would you like to see more fabulous and free fonts?  Head over to Mrs. Lyon's Teaching: The Art of Possibility (click on the image below) to link up with other bloggers and see what their favorite fonts are.


3 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking up! I love the mr. and mrs. popsicle font! Very cute. :-)

    Katie

    Mrs. Lyon's Blog - Teaching: The Art of Possibility

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great and so charming! Thanks for sharing. I love fonts and sharpies too, but my real obsession right now is pinterest. Maybe I should start a font page?

    Miss Rorey's Room

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for being #100 on my blog, you rock! I was heading to follow you, but thought I already was and I was! :-)
    You rock!
    Brian
    http://hopkinshoppinblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...