Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Lesson Analysis Part 1


During my recent conference, I attended a great double session on lesson analysis.  The beginning of the session had us read a short article (I believe that was put together by the presenters) and write a summary.

After being inspired by She Writes Because, I decided to reread the short article and write a found poem.  The article was a great introduction to the purpose of using Backward Design, which was the basis for the session.  The poem is okay.  I am not sure about it.  I am definitely going to come back to it, but I thought I would share my first try.




What are your thoughts on writing a found poem using a nonfiction text?

1 comment:

  1. I love your poem! I especially agree with impossible when no one knows where they are going. Kids need direction. That's why I believe in conferring so much in workshop. It allows us to see if they are going in the direction that we think we've explained well.
    I love your bright colors. I'm slowly making my way around to everyone on SOLC, so hello.
    MH at Booksavors.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...