Monday, April 2, 2012

Currently April

Where has the year gone?  It is already April.  I am ready for summer, but state testing is only one week away.  Sometimes it feels like we just started the school year.  Since it is April, it's time for Farley's (from Oh Boy 4th Grade) monthly Currently linky party.


My super power is not really a super power, I know.  Here's the thing:  I can't cook or bake (and I hate to clean my house).  If it doesn't come out of a box or the freezer, I will mess it up.  I wish I could cook and bake, but that's okay.  I loved how Mrs. Weasley waved her wand around and the knife started cutting the food and the broom swept by itself.  I would love living in Harry Potter's world!

Click on Farley's blog button below to be taken to the other blogs who have linked up so far this month.





12 comments:

  1. OMGolly! I need that super power too! I've been known to mess up mac and cheese--the microwave kind!

    Our Test is in two weeks. There's never enough time to teach them all they need to know!

    Kim
    Finding JOY in 6th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  2. My super power was being able to apparate like in Harry Potter. I know it's not really a super power but I just think it's really cool. Having a wand is a great idea too.
    Ms. Kerri and her Krazy Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim - I am with you. I burn frozen pizza on occasion.

    Ms. Kerri - I didn't even think about being able to apparate. That would be awesome! I could save a ton of gas money going back and forth to work.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by Miss T!

    ReplyDelete
  5. A magic wand would be totally cool. I'm a new follower!!
    ❤Teri
    A Cupcake for the Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mrs. Cupcake - Thanks for becoming a follower! I love your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your blog and have awarded you the Lovely Blog award. Come by my blog to see your award.

    Pamela
    First Class Teacher

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi! I am your newest follower. I found your blog through TBTS.

    April
    Wolfelicious

    ReplyDelete
  9. Pamela - Thank you for the award!

    April - Thanks for becoming a new follower! I was already following you on Facebook but somehow missed becoming a follower on your blog. Took care of that just now. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Jana!

    Thanks for the book recommendation! Divergent sounds like an interesting book! I put it on my book list for my next trip to the store!

    Molly
    Lessons with Laughter

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Jana! You just got "tagged" dearest!! Much love!!

    Ann Marie Smith @ Innovative Connections

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...