Saturday, September 8, 2012

A Tour of My School

School has started for most people now.  I have been in school for three weeks, so I am a little late in posting my school tour video.  The night of Open House, I took pictures of everyone's classrooms.  Finally found my camera cord tonight (really early morning), so I am finally able to share them with you.

My very small school (population-wise) houses grades preschool through sixth grade.  There is only one teacher per grade in grades K-3, except I have one K/1 split teacher.  The other end of the building has 6 4th-6th grade teachers who each teach a different subject:  reading, writing, math, science, math intervention, and social studies.  Our building also has a librarian, gifted and talented/special education teacher, special education teacher, and a self-contained special education teacher (the only one I wasn't able to get pictures of her room).

This is my first time playing with Smilebox.  It was easy to use with pre-made templates that let me drop my pictures in and presto - video of my school.

Click to play this Smilebox slideshow
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Personalize your own picture slideshow

5 comments:

  1. Can I just say that EVERY nook, corner, cranny, room, center, subject, etc. etc. is perfectly organized, CUTE as ever, and just so inviting!!?? Amazing! And, I didn't know about Smilebox! CUTE show!!!! Cool to learn about Smilebox too!!! Thanks for posting this!! It's so inspiring. Gosh, it makes me want to do so much to my room. Granted, we have 3 grades, 1500 kids, and 100+ teachers, so I will just have to settle with working on MY room. lol... This is great, Jana! :)
    Ann Marie

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the tour of your building. I will be moving into a new building at Christmas break...so the motivation to do too much now isn't there.

    Pat

    A Time to Share & Create


    MY WEBSITE

    Fabulous 4th Grade

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your building looks awesome!! Lots of dedicated teachers!!! Thanks for sharing.
    Connie:)
    www.welcometofirstgraderoom5.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, it's so fun to peek into other's classrooms. I can't believe how cute they are...every one of them!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am glad I found you! I just switched grade levels from K to 5 special ed this year so I am trying to find more older blogs 3,4,5.

    Sarah

    The Eager Weekend
    The Eager Teacher
    Facebook
    Twitter
    Pinterest

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...