Saturday, September 28, 2013

Where have I been?

It has been FOREVER since I posted.  For my followers who are still here, thank you for hanging in there with me.  Let me share the reason for my absence:


Isn't she adorable?  She is almost four weeks old.  Between being pregnant, getting ready for maternity leave, and surviving this first four weeks of her life, I have had to put some things on the back burner.  Unfortunately, my blog was on the back burner list.  I am hoping to be able to start posting again.  I have lots of ideas but not lots of time.  Also, the lack of sleep is an issue.  I hope she learns the difference between night and day soon.  Any tips would be greatly appreciated.  I feel like a fish out of water being a new mom. 

I also want to share with you a fabulous giveaway going on over at Dots of Fun.  Tammy has a fantastic clip art prize package to give away to celebrate reaching 700 followers at her Teachers Pay Teachers store.  She creates clip art and has some wonderful artist friends who also contributed to the prize package.  Go check her out by clicking HERE or on the graphic below.


11 comments:

  1. Congrats on becoming a mummy!!!! May your little bundle of joy be always first in your life!!! Enjoy her because they grow up so fast!!! Be a blessing to your little one. Take your time, we are still here waiting on you.May you continue to be a blessing to your followers.

    Take care and GOD bless.

    Roxanne

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughter is beautiful!! Congratulations and enjoy every moment with her because they really do grow up fast. My daughter is 23 already:)
    Connie Anderson
    Welcome To First Grade Room 5

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have a beautiful reason to be absent! Enjoy. :)
    ❀ Tammy
    Forever in First

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is gorgeous Jana! Congratulations again on the new addition to your family :)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  5. She is gorgeous Jana! Congratulations again on the new addition to your family :)

    Stephanie

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! She is soooooooooo beautiful! Enjoy! And don't worry about us... we'll still be here. :)
    -Lisa
    Grade 4 Buzz

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks so much for the shout out and A HUGE congrats to you!!!!! She is so adorable!!! Email me so I can send you a little Thank You gift:)
    dotsoffunclipart@gmail.com

    Tammy

    ”Dots” of Fun!
    1...2...3...Teach With Me

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is adorable! I know that you are loving every minute!
    Sandi at Literacy Minute

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey Jana! That's where you need to be right now...beautiful! Will check out the clipart.
    Carla at Comprehension Connection

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...