Friday, January 29, 2010

Tales from the School Bus: Overheard - Two for the Price of One

Still catching up on blog reading....This reminds me of why I love teaching middle school students. They are unpredictable. You never know what the day will hold. Sometimes that isn't a good thing, but in the following blog it is. After reading it, I couldn't help but smile.

Tales from the School Bus: Overheard - Two for the Price of One

I did get to take the 7th graders bowling. This trip was a reward for good behavior. As always with trips, lots of random and unexplainable things happen. This happened on the bus en route to the bowling alley:

7th Grade Boy(standing up randomly): When I say Hillshire!, You say Farm!

7th Grade Boy(continuing after a pause): HILLSHIRE!

Whole Bus(including myself and the teachers): FARM! GO MEAT!

Complete with pumping arms in air victoriously.

Yes. It was a good ride.


The Bus Driver

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...