Monday, November 5, 2012

Being Thankful

The beginning of the Holiday Season!!  First Thanksgiving and then Christmas...both in my top three favorite holidays.  Thanksgiving is the time to be thankful and I have much to be thankful for.  I joined Stories by Storie expressing how I am blessed this holiday season.


I am thankful for the life I am able to lead every day.  I blessed in so many ways.  Here are just a few.


I have met some of the best teachers across the world since I have been blogging and shopping/selling on Teachers Pay Teachers.  I want to share one of them with you today because I am thankful for her monthly Best Teacher Freebies.  Every month she shares freebies for all grade levels.  It is a definite go-to every month.  She has the freebies divided into three categories to make sure there is something for everyone:  PK-2, 3-5, and 6-12.  Who is she?  Angela from Cornerstone for Teachers.  Click the button below to be taken to her November freebie post.


If you have missed previous month's freebie lists, click HERE and you can scroll and download to your heart's content.

2 comments:

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...