Twenty bloggers, with over 250 years of teaching experience, who love literacy (reading specialists, reading coaches, literacy teachers, etc.) have joined together to share what we love the most! We plan to share information on best practices in literacy, keep you abreast of current trends, and provide you with excellent teaching resources.
- Amy from Eclectic Educating
- Andrea from Reading Toward the Stars
- Bex from Reading Writing Read Head
- Carla from Comprehension Connection
- Colleen from The Rungs of Reading
- Deniece from This Little Piggy Reads
- Em from Curious Firsties
- Emily from The Reading Tutor/OG
- Erin from I'm Lovin' Lit
- Jana from Thinking Out Loud
- Jennie from JD's Rockin' Readers
- Jenny from Luckeyfrog's Lilypad
- Jessica from Hangin Out in First
- Kylie from Ripper Reading Resources
- Lauren from Teacher Mom of Three
- Lori from Conversations in Literacy
- Melissa from Don't Let the Teacher Stay Up Late
- Stacy from The Rungs of Reading
- Wendy from Read With Me ABC
- Wendy from Ms. D's Literacy Lab
Stop by Adventures in Literacy Land each day this week to meet the authors of this blog and read their introductory posts. We divided into five groups to focus each day on a different topic in literacy: phonics/decoding, fluency/sight words, comprehension skills, vocabulary, and writing/grammar.
Even more exciting is our BIG giveaway at the end of the week. We are giving away FOUR $25 gift certificates to Teachers Pay Teachers. EVERYONE who enters will win an exclusive prize pack. The authors of the blog each created an EXCLUSIVE freebie to give to ONLY our followers to show our appreciation for joining us on our new journey.
I am being introduced on day four (vocabulary). Here is a glimpse at what I am including in our exclusive prize pack. I can't wait to see you there!!