Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Slice of Life Challenge - Day 2: I Can Do This!

Writing everyday is going to be a big challenge.  My students tell me all the time that they don't have anything to write about, and I now I feel like them.  What to write about?  Disney World!!! How could I have not of thought that sooner.  I am in the process of planning my second trip to Disney ever.  I took the first a few years ago and it was the best vacation ever.  No, I don't have children, yet.  I always wanted to go to Disney World, but I grew up very poor and food on the table was more important than summer vacations.  Because of the encouragement of my parents and their sacrifices, I graduated high school and then later college. Eight years later, I have a wonderful job as a middle school literacy coach and am able to afford my own vacations.  So here I am again planning an all-out trip to Disney.  If I am going to go, I am not going to nickel and dime it.  I don't know when I will get to go back.  It has taken three years to get my husband to agree to go back.  He is not a fan of crowds.  Today I began looking at places to stay.  I want to stay on property for the extra Magic Hours.  Last time, we stayed at the Animal Kingdom Lodge and it was AMAZING!  This time I am looking at the Wilderness Lodge or the Polynesian.  Difficult choices!

 (Slice of Life Challenge sponsered by Two Writing Teachers http://twowritingteachers.wordpress.com)

1 comment:

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...