Friday, August 5, 2011

Back to School Tips


So I found I Love 2 Teach's Linky party in August, but a month behind isn't too bad.  As I was reading through the ideas, these are the ideas that really stood out to me:

  • Use a yellow highlighter and write "Original" across any paper that you want to save in your files.  The word "Original" won't show up if you copy the paper, and it reminds you that it's your last copy. (I Love 2 Teach)
  • How do you get a roomful of kindergarteners to have a moment of silence?  Monkey Face.  Check it out on her blog.  (Mrs. Miner's Kindergarten)
  • Place Value Tent Cards - I can't wait to try this with my students this year. (Teaching in the Early Years)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...