Thursday, August 25, 2011

Three for Thursday

Three for Thursday  
"Today's party is here to entertain you with THREE favorites...your favorite font, favorite blog, and favorite online resource" (Blog Hoppin').


My Favorite Font
My current favorite font (there are so many) is from Sugar Frog Fonts.



My Favorite Blog
How to choose a favorite?  There are so many that I love to read (take a look at my blogroll and the fabulous blog buttons at the bottom).

As I am new to working with younger children (9 years working with middle school students and now this year I am working with PK-3rd grade), I pick:

Mrs.Miner's Monkey Business


My Favorite Online Resource:
I can't just pick one here so I am going for my top two:  Google and Pinterest.
I get feeds for all the blogs I stalk :) through Google Reader.  I couldn't live without it and my classroom would not be same without all the ideas I get from the wonderful teachers out there.




Pinterest is my new best friend.  I am a very visual person, so I have always wanted a visual, online way to organize the great teaching resources online.  Enter Pinterest.  Now I have a "Pin It" button on my bookmark toolbar.  Problem solved.

Follow Me on Pinterest









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...