Monday, January 10, 2011

30 Days to Kick Starting Your Blogging

I am joining the 30 Days to Kick Starting Your Blogging supported by Edublogs.  The first activity was to set up a blog, which I already had one but didn't use it much.  Then there was an extension activity that asked the bloggers to post answers to the following questions:
  • Why did you join the Teacher Challenge’s 30 Days to Kick Starting your Blogging?
  • Why do you want to learn more about blogging?
  • What aspects of blogging have you struggled with?
I joined the blogging challenge to help increase my reflection practice as a teacher.  I originally started my blog to share resources I found with the teachers I work with.  However, I don't post very often.  I don't know much about blogging.  I do read a few blogs through RSS feeds to my Google Reader from teachers and administrators that I find helpful, thoughtful and funny.  I want to follow their example.  It is nice to know that teachers face similar challenges throughout the world.  I struggle with blogging on a consistent basis.  I don't believe I have that much to contribute to the blog world.

1 comment:

  1. Hello fellow teacher challenge-er. Thanks for commenting. Sounds like we have similar online personalities. It will be fun to see what this challenge brings. Take care!

    Lei Laoshi

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...