Friday, January 28, 2011

Media, Media, and more Media

Embedded media


The options are endless when it comes to media that can embedded.  In my wiki, I have mostly embedded videos from YouTube and TeacherTube.  Because my school blocks YouTube, I try to use TeacherTube as much as possible.  Through the Kick Start Your Blogging Activity 6, I found so many more ways to embed media:  ToonDoo, Answer Garden, and Google Forms are the ones that I am going to investigate first.

I started my post with my first creation from ToonDoo.  It was very easy to create.  I did wish all the tools were easily visible without scrolling up and down to find everything.  I didn't know that I could shrink the images inside cartoon until I scrolled down.  How to embed the cartoon was not made easily apparent, but with the help of a post from Mrs. W, I was able to do it.

I created an Answer Garden question and put it on my 111 Books in 2011 page.  Go there and let me know what your favorite book is.  Answer Garden had to be the easiest thing I have completed on this blogging challenge so far.  Type in a question and copy the embed the code.  Easy!!

I haven't tried Google Forms yet because I am trying to decide what to do with it.  A post on Forms will be forthcoming.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...