Friday, January 21, 2011

RSS and Google Reader


Google Reader icon



The activity for week 4 of the Kick Start Your Blogging involves learning about RSS feeds, readers, and avatars.  As a beginner, I feel a little more comfortable with RSS feeds and readers.  I have been using Google Reader for quite some time now.  I love that all the blogs I wish to stay updated on are gathered for me in one place.  Instead of having to go from site to site to check for new posts, I can open Google Reader and 'presto' everything is there.  I even have most of the blogs I follow arranged in folders:
The list goes on and on.  I did add one today for Teacher Challenge to keep the feeds from the blog and comments together in one place.

I just can't say enough how much I HEART Google Reader.  If it weren't for all the wonderful blogs out there, I wouldn't have been inspired to start my own and revitalize it with this Teacher Challenge.  Teachers are the most wonderful group of people because they share their ideas with everyone.


Image:  From Flickr Creative Commons- Filiph

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...