Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Reading Challenge for the New Year

I have decided to meet the challenge from Life is Short.  Read Fast.  111 books read in 2011.  It's toward the end of January but I believe that I can do it.  So far this year I have read one new book:  Sandman Slim by Richard Kadrey.  I have reread the whole Hunger Games trilogy and am in the process of rereading the Dresden Files.  I only want count new books to make it more of a challenge, so I must get a move on.  Maybe I should use my new knowledge of Pages to create a section on my blog to keep track of the books I am reading...definitely something to think about.

2 comments:

  1. That sounds like quite an undertaking! I like to read, too. I recently read the first book of the Dresden Files, Stargirl and Love, Stargirl.

    Have you heard of the site GoodReads? http://www.goodreads.com I've used it successfully with my students when they write book reviews and let me know what they're reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Dresden Files! I haven't read either Stargirl, but many past students have recommended the books to me. I think I will give them a try. I will definitely check out GoodReads. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...