Tuesday, May 1, 2012

Gifts and Freebies

Ms. Preppy and Kindergarten Korner hosted another wonderful teacher blogger exchange - Pinterest inspired.  I had a great time.  I am not very crafty to be honest, but I wanted to give it a try.  I choose to do a yarn wrapped wreath for Kelly of Busy in Kindergarten.


I received two fabulous crafts from Jennifer of The First Grade Dream.  She made a crayon frame and a post-it note holder.  Love them both!


Check out what everyone else made at the linky party (click the button below).  Make sure to subscribe while you are there so you don't miss the next exchange.  This is my third one.  I have done the Valentine and Christmas exchanges.






Are you looking for freebies?  I have two sources for you today.

Mrs. O has compiled a list (divided by grade level) of freebies offered on Teachers Pay Teachers.  Want your own copy?  Click HERE.

http://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Hundreds-of-Freebies-for-Your-Classroom

Angela from The Cornerstone has a monthly Best Teacher Freebies post.  I was honored to be included in May's list of freebies.  Go check out all the freebies! (click the image below)







2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for the wreath! I am so way behind on blogging, but I took a picture of it hanging on my door-I will add it to the link hopefully today-I have about 200 pictures to download! LOL

    thank you again and I am excited you were my buddy!

    Kelly Brown
    P.S. I am having a giveaway-please come and enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I stumbled across your blog and had to take a look around. It's super cute. I want that crayon frame for my desk ;). I am excited to be following you.

    Kelley Dolling
    Teacher Idea Factory

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear from you. Let's start a conversation.

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...